Friday, October 3, 2008

3, It's the Birthday Number, Yeah it Is!

Now this is a random baby, it's not me, he just fit the theme... but happy belated birthday to him, whenever that may be...

Today is my birthday! I'm going to try to make this a super short blog, as I shouldn't be spending my energies on writing today, it should be on calming myself down... I'm not old... I'm not old... I'm only 24! Older than I've EVER been, but not OLD! Hell no!

Whatever the case may be, you still must know the power of the number 3. To give my fingers a little bit of a rest, let's have School House Rock tells ya!


To the next piece of proof... this is one of my favorite movies... on Youtube the title of this video is Mean Girls 3. If you go to 4:03 in the video you come to a scene... ABOUT?... October 3rd. Hells yeah. And, that's a pairing of how many threes? 3! I rest my case. Now it's time to ENJOY the day! YAY!

videos only appear on the blog website. Click here to go there now.

2 comments:

JoeJoe said...

Nope, 24 isn't old.
30 is old, at least that's what I'm telling myself until I turn 30...

Robbie said...

hahaha, thank you for the comment! I actually love the age I am, I feel very proud to have that marker. :)