Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Do the iPod Shuffle!


I thought I would do a fun interactive thing today!

Get out your iPods, turn it on shuffle, and tell me what the first 10 songs are...

Here goes mine!

1. "Intermission" - Scissor Sisters
2. "Look At Your Hands" - George Michael
3. "Lonely Teardrops" - Huey Lewis in the Duets Soundtrack
4. "Bliss" - Rosie Brown - my City Lounge London CD
5. "Our Town" - James Taylor in the Cars Soundtrack
6. "Quartet/There's a Man--Transition" - The Secret Garden (Musical)
7. "42nd Street" - The Chanhassen Dinner Theatre Recording of 42nd Street
8. "Pale September" - Fiona Apple
9. "Sweetest Thing" - U2 - Now That's What I Call Music Vol. 2
10. "Like a Virgin" - the Moulin Rouge remake

OOOOOOooooh! And I really like my list! Good songs! What are your lists?

To comment - simply click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post on the blog site. Type in your message, do the word verification, and then choose an ID (If you choose "Name" you can post a comment even without having a blog).

It's not Intermission... but it's STILL Scissor Sisters! :)

Videos only appear on the blog site. Click here to go there now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here goes nothing...
1. Paul Simon - All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fingerprints
2. Telepopmusik - Breathe
3. Martina McBride - Strangers
4. Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
5. Billy Currington - That's Just Me
6. Dixie Chicks - I Can Love You Better
7. SHeDAISY - I Wish I Were The Rain
8. Afroman - Because I Got High
9. Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane
10. Wicked - For Good

My list is so random. Because I Got High?! That is so not me. Haha. This was a fun little activity. :)