Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It Don't Mean A Thing!

I auditioned for the dance musical Swing! on Tuesday with Chanhassen Dinner Theatres.

I sang the song It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Aint Got That Swing)!

It was quite a literal song for the audition, especially since I was expecting absolutely nothing to arise from it... They were only casting two males and two females as singers... the rest of the cast would be composed of professional swing dancers...

During my song, the judges nodded their heads... they liked my singing!... afterwards they said "Great audition!" about 4 times, and that was it... no talk about callbacks or anything of the sort... but as I already said, I wasn't expecting anything.

Either way, I felt like I did well at the audition - it gets my face out there more, AND helps with my auditioning skills. Always a plus! :)


videos only appear on the blog site

No comments: