Saturday, April 5, 2008

Memory Loss/Noodles

I should get a planner... that way, when I update my blog over a week late, I'll remember what I did...

I have such a bad memory in that regards...

So with the question, what did I do Friday or Saturday of LAST weekend, comes absolutely nothing to mind... did I write? no... did I watch tv? probably... did I have rehearsal?... I think?

Actually... now that I think about it, we did have rehearsal on friday and nobody was there... and then on Saturday I hung out with my friend Timmy...

Strange how things come back like that...

Yeah - it was a nice day on Saturday... a warmer day than it has been... and my friend Timmy and I went to Uptown and walked around/window shopped...

We joked that we were dating, and so I bought her Noodles... how romantic am I, right?

Afterwards, we decided to try to see High School Musical by Ashland Productions, as our friend Tom was in it... alas, we drove all the way to the theatre in maplewood to find out that it had closed 3/30 - just the week before. *sigh*

At least it was a nice, warm spring day...

2 comments:

Jon said...

I'm pretty sure I came over. Not very memorable I guess. :)

Fracture!

Robbie said...

HOLY CRAP! OMG! And I remember thinking - I'm totally writing a review on that.. but my days get so mixed up after a while... I'll still write one soon :)