Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Klingon Is Born

ANTM was filler this week, as they did a recap of the season so far - enticing us to watch by throwing in 'never before seen footage'!

I watched it regardless, and there honestly wasn't that much new stuff... So I'll just throw in this somewhat humorous observation that I had at the beginning of this season but just haven't said yet...

I think Tyra is turning into a Klingon.

I've grown to really respect Tyra Banks as an inspiration for other women and as a very successful business woman... so I don't mean any disrespect towards her, but has anyone else noticed the ridges forming between her brow every time she gets a serious/confused face on? I mean, they're kind of hard to miss... either way, they remind me of the Klingon foreheads from Star Trek...

Just thought I'd mention it.

3 comments:

Jon said...

I stopped watching as soon as I saw it wasn't new. Too many other shows to catch up on!

Robbie said...

I'll watch shows five times over, especially on Bravo... lol

matt said...

no disrespect taken! she'd be a sweet klingon!