Thursday, January 17, 2008

"C2," My Fingers Punched

Let me tell you of something so horribly delicious but so junkie that I have refused to look at the Nutrition Facts because I want to eat them forever.

Mrs Freshley's Crunch Mini Donuts is the name, and tickling my tastebuds is the game! They're pretty much mini donuts powdered with coconut and brown sugar mix. They make me happy when I'm having a horrible day at work. What can I say, I eat my feelings. Thank god for theatre giving me a high metabolism!

Everyone knows I love them, and one coworker even told me that they would buy me a case of them... no strings attached... uh huh, that's weird. You would just buy me a case for nothing? What if I said I loved money? Would you buy me a case of that? Please?

We had a "get to know your co-worker" survey, and I listed 'Mrs Freshley's Crunch Mini Donuts from the vending machine' as my favorite food. It got a corporate chuckle during the "get to know your co-worker" get together.

Today, I found out that they added a second row of the mouth-watering goodness in the break room! I have single handedly changed the vending machine economy here on the 6th floor. Demand is IN for crunch and OUT for chocolate mini donuts. Too bad so sad for the chocoholics, time to jump on the coconut bandwagon I say!

My show opens next thursday and I'm already exhausted. I don't get a day off from theatre until the 29th of the month. I'm so tired. HELP ME MRS FRESHLEY!

I love this guy...


videos only show up on the blog site

3 comments:

brent.radeke said...

Such a wonderful idea... coconut and brown sugar. I am slightly sad for the chocoholics, though, being one myself. I would be upset not having the option for chocolate at least.

Robbie said...

there are other chocolate things, just not mini donuts... it might be a temporary thing though.

matt said...

lol pretty funny. oh i'm just as dependent on little treats but...my metabolism is not so high. D:

oh and i love a good corporate chuckle.