Sunday, January 20, 2008

Half-ass Blog Post 1

I want to do a blog post a day - but some days I just might be super busy (like today) and when I finally get around to being able to do my blog I just have nothing to write about - SO, this is my first of probably only a couple of white I call half-ass Blogs.

Many people do half-ass blogs, like posting a picture with only a title, or writing one sentence for examples, and sometimes these blogs get a huge amount of comments - in my opinion, if the blog itself is not strictly about photography or one-liners, then I find those to be a poor man's blog. I admit that at times I will be a poor man, but at least I will admit when I do a half-ass post - like this one!

Woah!!!

videos only appear on the blog site

1 comment:

brent.radeke said...

yay for half-ass blog!