Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Misfit #2, He's Coming For You!

I stumbled upon Misfit #2 - The humorless albino clown - in the hallway just a few moments ago. He was pacing back and forth in a space that was maybe four feet wide, which meant he was pretty much going in circles. He was talking out loud, and at first I assumed he was on a bluetooth headset, but then I realized this was the albino clown; he's a misfit on the 6th floor who has no social skills. How could he be advanced enough in technology to have a bluetooth headset? On further inspection I realized he was just talking to himself.

"Calm!"
"Take deep breath!"
"Think about this logical!"

He was making hand motions like he was dribbling two basketballs - look at me using sports references! He obviously was trying to calm himself down from some traumatic/frustrating event that just occured.

Maybe he was offered a short cut to the next pit stop, but to get it he had to shave off all his hair. Oh, wait, that was on an old season of Amazing Race....

Bottom line, it was a little creepy. At least he was taking some measurements to try to prevent some kind of outburst...

What do you think that would be anyway? - An albino clown outburst? Think he would run through the cubicles with a big blow-up hammer? Or maybe pop balloons in everyone's ears? Who knows.

I'll probably have some kind of dream about this now.

Speaking of creepy clowns...



videos only show up on blog site.

4 comments:

Eric V. said...

Good grief, Child! Where do you work?!

I hate clowns. And snakes.

Jon said...

They should have shaved their heads in that episode. Though, it was a non-elimination round, so I guess it all worked out for them.

Brent said...

haha, this may be unrelated, but I just saw Avenue Q, and the lead guy reminded me so much of you...you're so talented!

Anonymous said...

Just had my laugh for the day!