Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thank You SHABAM!

First of all, thank you for everyone who has commented on my blog posts!! You are my motivation, the very breath that fills my blogging lungs. You are my coffee in the morning, although I don't drink coffee in the morning, you are still coffee. You are the reason I will buy mambas again tomorrow for the third day in a row in my adventure to finally get some flippin orange!! So spanks again! End scene.

SO! As one or more of you might know, I have another life outside the corporate world, and I just kind of demonstrated it in my 'Thank you comment people" paragraph. I am an acteur, as the french put it, and the stage is my second home.

It is then with my pleasure to offer those of you who live in the TC of MN a chance to indulge your senses, enrich your mind, and gain a little bit of culture by seeing me in my upcoming show: The Fantasticks!

WIKIPEDIA KAPOW!

It's the longest running musical period... Ok, that was meant to be "the longest running musical, period" not a "musical period"... hmmm, interesting thought albeit very disturbing. Be my guest and write a lyric or two for me, if you want. Go ahead, be creative.

THEATRE BAM!

For some reason, I want to be old style batman right now and fight people with funny and random onomatopoeia's like FWANG! and SPLAT!

Anyway - I play Mortimer who is listed in the 8 person cast as "The man who dies". He's an actor that pretends to be an American Indian and specializes in death scenes. I mean, don't you just want to see me in that role? Plus, I have a cockney accent. Sweet, I know.

And now I leave you, to get back to my job. Check out the show, and maybe if you're in the area you can come see me. Until tomorrow, I leave you with a classic! BANG POW!



videos only show up on the blog site.

1 comment:

Eric V. said...

Now I have to see your show and Emily's! Congrats on the role. Chorister no more, Kiddo!