Saturday, February 2, 2008

Apple Bottom JADE

"Apple Bottom Jeans,
Boots With the Fur,
With the FUR!"

So, the song "Low" by Flo Rida, featuring T-Pain, has popped into my head SO MUCH lately. I've been singing it at rehearsal, and I've continued to do so now that we've started performances. A couple of my cast-mates have never heard of the song, but they already know the lyrics to the Chorus part simply because of me and my annoying singing.

"The whole club was looking at her!"

It's a smart idea to create a song around a line of jeans - man, I'm not a woman with a curvy bootay but I want some of these jeans!

So, I'm very excited about the new season of America's Next Top Model coming up here in Feb. This might seem like a weird transition from the jeans, but it's not too far off. Prior contestant of ANTM cycle 6, Jade, is actually a model for the pants.



I'll be writing up more on the next season of ANTM, and what my take on the new contestants are in a little while - I mean, it's one of my obsessions...

So I know this isn't a very classy entry, but the song has just been in my head nonstop, so I just had to get it out in an attempt to rid myself of the beast.

It also doesn't help that it's also a song on a "Step Up 2: The Streets" preview, so I hear it whenever that's on tv too.

This also won't help...

videos only appear on the blog site

4 comments:

Jon said...

Couple of comments:
1. Have never heard that song before.
2. I really like the new template.
3. ANTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. That may be the first "ad" I've seen of any ANTM model (winner or not). Though I think Mercedes did a Wendy's (?) television ad.

Robbie said...

1) The song is addicting once you've heard it so many times
2) I really like my new template too
3) ANTM!!!! is RIGHT!
4) Yaya from cycle 3 was in some skin cream commercial recently - which is VERY cool as she had had big skin issues on the season and now she's using it to sell products, yay!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ANTM

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to tell you that I think Jade is a really strange looking woman!!
something about her eyes mixed with the rest of her facial features is odd to me!!
Anywho, give me a call sometime Mr. maybe we can get together before Thursday!! :-)