Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ta Ta Tuesday

Today was supposed to be the "Employee Appreciation" party at work, where the office closed down at 12:30 and everyone went bowling!

I didn't want to participate, as I felt it a little too ironic for this company, SO I called in yet again. This time; however, I told my manager that I would not be finishing my two week notice, as I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently even if I did show up, and that would be a detriment to both me and the company. I did wish them a happy bowling jamboree with plenty of turkeys to go around.

Tata, Ciao, Au revoir, So long, Farewell!

Later today I watched Big Brother, and I have to tell you - I am so fed up with this season. I honestly will not be blogging anymore in regards to it, and I might even stop WATCHING it - sticking to Biggest Loser Couples for Tuesdays' time slot, Next Top Model for Wednesdays', and maybe take a break from TV totally on Sundays. They've just turned it into an increasingly-dramatic version of The Real World. Imagine the same dramatics from that faded reality tv show created by MTV, and now LOCK the crazies inside the house and never let them out for partying or even for some random job. Can you imagine the insanity? Now multiply it by ten and you have BB: Matchmaker. Boo CBS. BOO!

On another note, my throat was stinging and sore all day... I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Until then, to you for now and to my former employer for good...

videos only appear on the blog site

3 comments:

Jon said...

Extremely crazy.

Jon said...

http://www.savagechickens.com/blog/2008/02/how-to-quit-your-crappy-job.html

Robbie said...

HAHAHA! I love the guy with the board and nail, so true... so true. :P Thanks :)