Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fish Fries... err Pesto Linguinis!

Busy weekend ahead! Land-ho!

Didn't go to work today, with what's on my plate in the next few days, I need some rest, and I really don't want to step foot in that building any time soon. Time to take my well-deserved gondola ride into the hectic weekend.

Found out that my car - who was speaking to the whales last week, was actually screaming to me; it was saying "I'm running out of power steering fluid! HELP!" Needless to say, I started using my dad's truck today for transportation.

Went to Maggiano's Little Italy for the first time after the show tonight. Friend and fellow actor, Patrick Morgan, pretty much offered me a new job - LOCATED in St Paul. I just moved from St. Paul to Minnetonka to be closer to my work... now I need to move back!? We'll see what happens, or if I even follow through with getting the job.

1 comment: