Monday, March 10, 2008

Forever Plaid Callbacks!

I had Forever Plaid Callbacks today.

We had been given two songs and a monologue during the auditions two weeks ago. We were to learn them and come back ready to sing and read for our callbacks, which were today!

First, we all sang. I was happy to be chosen second to last for this part, as it really helped calm my nerves, having everyone go in before me. I felt like I did a really great job with singing. I had learned my parts very well, and the blending with the three other guys was easy. There was one part that I slipped up on once, but was able to pull myself back into it seconds later with no problem.

Then, we had monologues to read. I went first for this, which was fine. I was more excited to do the monologue than I was to sing, so going first didn't phase me.

I feel like I did close to my best for both parts of the callbacks. There is always room for improvement, but I'm proud of how I did.

Now I can only cross my fingers and hope to get in! I have nothing else to show/prove to the director, it's all in his hands now.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Nice work! Decided if you'd take it if it was offered?

Robbie said...

I had decided that yes I would take it... I will write an entry about the result :P