Sunday, March 9, 2008

Smash Bros Brawl!

It came out today - Super Smash Bros Brawl for the Wii!

Back with the N64, Nintendo released a game called Super Smash Bros. where iconic Nintendo characters battled it out in a fighter game. It was well received by gamers like me, and so they made another one for the Gamecube called Super Smash Bros. Melee, which included a lot more characters, a lot more stages, a couple more game modes, and a huge collection of trophies for the player to collect.

Now, the extremely anticipated Super Smash Bros Brawl finally made it out! I, like the dork that I am and am proud to be, reserved a copy, so I picked it up today and started playing. It is definitely the best version so far, and is pretty much endless.

There are 41 stages - not including stages you can build on your own

35 characters to play, including Sonic, Wario, Snake, among many other veteran fighters and newbies.

Hundreds of trophies and stickers to collect

An adventure mode that takes the better part of 10 hours to complete.

Just endless gaming.

So, anyone who wants to venture over and brawl with me, let me know! My Meta Knight will kick your Meta Knight's ass!


videos only appear on blog site

3 comments:

Jon said...

I'd make a comment about how there is no way your Meta Knight could even come close to kicking my Meta Knight's ass, but we both know that's not true. :)

Robbie said...

True that! lol

Jon said...

(only because I would never use the Meta Knight) mwuah ha ha ha