Monday, March 24, 2008

You Eat... FLIES!?

I had a private audition today at the Old Log Theatre for their show of Charlotte's Web.

They were looking for a Wilbur, and while they were asking for age ranges from about 16-18, my friend Tim, who works at the theatre, said that I should audition anyway as I could pull off an 18 year old when clean shaven and hair styled.

My reading went well, and the Director really gave me some good directions on where to go with the script. Overall, he really enjoyed my audition, and he thinks that I could do the part, but he is scared I might be too tall.

...

For once in my life 5'9" is too tall.

He isn't keeping me out of the running though, and he has some more people to see for the role. I made a good impression, and that's really what matters. If I get into the show, that would be AMAZING, but I'm not expecting it... as I'm really not 16-18, lol.

1 comment:

Jon said...

HAHA. Maybe 5'9" is too big to fit into the pig costume? :)