Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In The Running

Sitting on one's ass makes one feel like a dead donkey.

So, I bought some new running shoes today at Famous Footware. The Galactic M. They're a wonderful adidas shoe - picture to the right.

Went running for 20 minutes around my neighborhood. Down Stanton, around Atwood, down Chase to McGinty E and back, then Frear to Plymouth and up and around Vicki's 'cul de sac on a hill' and back home.

There will be some major hurtin of the calves tomorrow, not to mention I got a blister - yay for breaking in shoes.

I'm going to start making a habit of it. I'm not fat by any means, but I do want to be in healthier shape. Sitting on my ass is NOT a productive alternative.

As for another 'running' - I'm tired of this election already.

Sitting on one's ass is not how one votes for a donkey.

Such a classic,

videos only appear on blog site

No comments: