Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Muppets Return with Once A Year Day!

We started learning the dance to "Once A Year Day" - another song in The Pajama Game.

First, I almost died from last Friday's Steam Heat rehearsal... now I'm dead. This show is going to take a lot out of me. I don't think I've danced this intensely in any other show I've done with John at BCT.

There's jump roping, gun twirling, acrobatics - none of which I partake in because I just want to have a calming ensemble role this time instead of getting stuck doing quick changes every other scene like Urinetown.

We're rehearsing "Once A Year Day" again tonight... and tomorrow it's reviewing Steam Heat... kill me now!

Oh look! I get to incorporate Muppets again!

videos only appear on blog site

2 comments:

Jon said...

I wonder how Kermit blew out the candle?

Robbie said...

I didn't even think about that, lol! Good question