Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ready, Camera, ACTION!

'Hi, my name is Robbie McNamee, I'm an actor in the Twin Cities, and I'm seeking Representation.

Attached you will find a couple of headshots by Sara Jayne Photography and my resume.

I consider myself to be a comedic character actor, but I have also done more realistic/serious roles and have enjoyed them all the same.

After taking a film acting workshop a couple years ago and recently performing in a short film for the 48 hour film festival here in Minneapolis, I have recently become interested in expanding my talent to commercials, short films, feature films, indie films, voice overs, and print modeling.

Thank you for your consideration in representing me.'


I have a meeting with Susan Wehmann, of Wehmann models and talent, this coming up Tuesday, and I will be sending in my information to other agencies in the Twin Cities later this week. I honestly am going to pursue my acting career to its potential now that I no longer work in the corporate world... hack, vomit, spew.

Here's the film I did in last summer's 48 hour film fest... it's called Paternoster. It was my first film gig ever, so hush up about the acting - I'm not very good... but I will learn.

Pardon the test at the beginning... it's only a test.

videos only appear on the blog site

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robbie! I love you!
you are Talented, Gorgeous, and I think you would be perfect as a model or in commercials or in movies!!! Or better yet in all!
You Rock My World, and I wish you the best.
I am going to try and go to a talent agency this summer,
after I loose like 40 lbs. and get some head shots!
Love ya dear!

Jon said...

#1 - I really like those pictures. Red is a great color on you.

#2 - Commercials? Proof please.

#3 - You did a great job in the film. Though I'm confused with what happened. (I blame that on how late it is)

Anonymous said...

Robbie, great post!! I was unable to access the video...must have some block here. You are so good-looking! So like your mother!!

Robbie said...

I love ya too suzie! You're fab! :)

The film was a little bit confusing... we all had issues and were dysfunctional in one elevator, and got stuck, while the lawyers, who were ironically kind and caring, got on the other elevator and rode it safely down... the end :P

Jon said...

Gotcha. This is why I'm not a film critic - I just don't latch on to what I'm seeing.

I was waiting for the lawyers to start making out, but I guess that would be a different kind of video.

Since when did allergies make someone dysfunctional? :)

Robbie said...

She was just a victim of her parents' dysfunctional behaviors :P

Anonymous said...

I was a little confused at the end, too, but I laughed. Sometimes that's enough, right?