Sunday, March 23, 2008

Snow Tubing on Easter... YAY MN!

Sunday was Easter, as everyone knows of course...


I went over to my aunt and uncle's place up in Champlin with my mom and grandpa (on my dad's side) to celebrate Easter. My Aunt Debbie and Uncle Brook have been the closest of any of my aunts/uncles in my family. They have three wonderful and spirited/motivated children, and it's their house that we mainly gather at for the holidays. We also met my Grandma and Grandpa on my mom's side up there as well, along with our family friend Carol, who is a wonderful chef.

My cousin Evan and I are 7 years apart, but he's my closest cousin, and we're great friends. He's a great kid, and a very good/well mannered young man with morals, and is always fun to hang out with - we usually will play video games in the basement, including Guitar Hero, Halo, or Call of Duty.

Dinner was great, and afterwards the cousins and I went to a hill nearby to go snow tubing. At first I wasn't very motivated to go, but once we got there it was filled with laughs and crashing our tubes into snowmen and going over jumps. Overall, it was a good Easter!

No comments: