Monday, March 3, 2008

Pajama Game

April 18th-May 17th, 2008

The Pajama Game is the show I'm in, and I'm proud to be in The Pajama Game, I'll love it, I can hardly wait to wake and start the show at 8 (7:30), nothing's quite the same as the Pajama Game!

www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.com or (952) 563-8575 for tickets!

"In the midst of labor troubles at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory, where workers’ demands are going unheeded, love brings together Babe, head of the complaint committee, and Sid, the factory superintendent. Members of opposite camps in the dispute, the two are thrown into a roller-coaster of emotions as corruptness is discovered and brought to justice with the help of an efficiency expert and a quick-witted assistant ending in a celebration at Hernando’s Hideaway—“that dark secluded place …where no one knows your face.” The fun includes “Steam Heat,” “Hey There,” and “I’m Not At All in Love.” Score by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross."
We started rehearsals today. I'm back in the ensemble, but I'm happy to be, as I'll be dancing and singing, and PLUS I'm one of the few in the Steam Heat number - can't argue with that!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Steam Heat? Please explain.

Robbie said...

It's a dance - did you watch the video? :P

Jon said...

No. I decided it would be better in my imagination. :)