Monday, March 17, 2008

Go Away, Come Again Next Winter!

The sun has been shining, the snow has been melting, the grass has been showing...

Then I wake up this morning and all the branches out of my window are white... the ground is white... the roofs of every house are white... the top of my car is white...

ARG!

It's not that cold out, so hopefully it will melt within a day or two, but I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for this cold season to end and for it to be shorts and t-shirt wearing weather!

Snow is falling even as I type this... big, chunky snow.

He's Mr white Christmas,
He's Mr Snow,
He's Mr icicle,
He's Mr ten below.

Go away Snow Miser! Go away!

videos only appear on blog site

3 comments:

matt said...

uch i hate mr. snow

brent.radeke said...

i finally blogged again! hooray!

Jon said...

I agree. Yesterday morning when I left my house, I almost screamed when I saw that it was snowing.