Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tues/Wed Fandubs Galore!

Tuesday and Wednesday of last week (3/25 and 3/26) were filled with me making Fandubs. As I explained what Fandubs are in my blog of last Fri/Sat, I won't go into much with this blog. It will mainly be filled with the videos I posted... I'll start with my introduction video to Youtube (which isn't actually a fandub) where I say "HI" to my fellow Youtube Vloggers and give a warning to all those people out there who only want to be mean and put people down - as on Youtube there are quite a few sadly...

I wanted to do an original-cinema black and white soundless theme...

videos only appear on blog site

Second, I decided I would do a fandub from one of my all time favorite movies - Nightmare Before Christmas. Jack's Lament is the first song Jack sings all by himself, and I thought it was an appropriate place to start...

videos only appear on blog site

The third video is my first broadway musical fandub... it's Purpose from the hilarious Avenue Q... this was the first song I ever did Karaoke to... I only wish my high baritone voice wasn't such a "on a good day" thing... it has it's days where it's not that great (this being one of them) but every now and then it just comes out nice and clear.

videos only appear on the blog site

The fourth video is actually one that I made only recently, but since this entry is all about fandubs, I thought I would include it anyway - to save blog entry space. It's a fandub from The Lion King, where I sing Scar's song Be Prepared. Oh, bass/mid baritone comes so much easier to me... *sigh*

videos only appear on the blog site

And there you go!

To see all of my videos, and any upcoming videos - which I will probably blog about on here periodically anyway - you can always go to youtube.com/user/JalpenoBob to get the latest and most up to date of my posted fandubs! I hope you enjoyed them... these really help me with knowing my voice better and what sounds good. Plus, they're fun to do!

1 comment:

Jon said...

Your "Introduction" video is awesome! Very well done.