Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hair Cut!!

My ears have been lowered!

I almost went with the dragon cut, shown to the left... but at last second I decided against it...

No, in all reality, my salon wouldn't even consider that as an option - or maybe they will?

I go to a wonderful place called Level Salon where I get my hair cut by a great guy named Jeffrey McMoore.

I've been going there for about the past 6 months, and it's wonderful. It's downtown Minneapolis, on Washington Ave S directly across from the Guthrie Theatre. It has free parking (free parking downtown!?!? You're insane! Oh, but I'm not!) Plus, they offer you beverages while you wait! Not to mention it has pictures of the wonderful Audrey Hepburn, Gene Kelley, and Cyd Charisse on the wall! It's a cute place... I like it!

There wasn't really anything else that I did today, so I thought I'd give Level a nice little plug in my blog.

Yay for haircuts!

No comments: